Saturday, May 4, 2013

Abbie & Jeff | Lancaster Maternity Photographer

I've been friends with Abbie for a while. We met when we were planning our weddings so many years ago. We've been pretty good friends ever since so I was thrilled when she told me her and her husband Jeff were expecting their first child, and they wanted US to do their maternity pictures. I couldn't possibly say no (actually I'm pretty sure I squealed (you can verify that with Matt)).

The weather was great. It wasn't too hot, or to cold. We were really hoping for some awesome evening sun but sadly, Mother Nature didn't want to help us out on that (I'll take cloudy over rain or dreaded snow any day!). We took Abbie and Jeff to Lancaster County Park for some fun and yet casual pictures. It was a great time just getting to hang out and chat with them while we worked.

Thank you guys for an awesome day and we can't wait to meet Baby T!



















No comments: