Thursday, October 28, 2010

Expelliarmus!

The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter. Just saying those words give me chills! I'm a HUGE Harry Potter Fan (as is Matt) and there was no way we could not go to WWOHP while we were down in Florida.

The Sunday after my sister-in-law's wedding Matt and I went to Disney's Boardwalk to meet up with a good friend of mine (more on that in another post) and after saying goodbye to them we headed to Disney Marketplace to go to one of Matt's favorite stores... The Lego Store! Harry Potter and Lego??? Yes, we're big geeks!

The next day we got up extra early to get to the Harry Potter Theme park located at Islands of Adventure in Universal Studios. I was so excited to be immersed in everything HP and I wasn't let down! The place is amazing and if you are a fan like we are, I urge you to go as soon as you can.

















The entrance to The Three Broomsticks



Inside the Three Broomsticks







Hogwarts Castle















The Owl Post Postmarking Center





MMMM...Butterbeer (awesome!!!)



Me, with the Hogwarts Express conductor



The crashed Ford Anglia



The house banners as you enter the Tri Wizard Tournament area



Hagrid's hut



No comments: