Monday, May 3, 2010

Ashlee & Joel 5.2.10

-Posted by Kylene

When I found out that Ashlee and Joel were expecting I was ecstatic! I've known Ashlee for at least 3 years now. We started off as friends when we meet on the local Knot/Nest boards. After their wedding they hired Matt and I to do a Trash The Dress session.

Since then, Ashlee and I have gotten together a few times to see the Twilight movies (yes, we're THOSE girls) but other than that we don't get to see each other much. So I was looking forward to going down to Baltimore to do their maternity session.

The day was very hot and muggy but we braved the heat to shoot some outdoor pictures at a local tulip park.

















After we finished in the tulip gardens we went back to their house for some more intimate portraits.









Thank you so much for a wonderful day Ashlee & Joel! We can't wait to meet the little one in just a couple of months!

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Great pictures Ky! :) Yay for Ashlee and Joel!