Thursday, February 4, 2010

GOBO Workshop 1.30.10

Last Saturday Matt and I had the pleasure of attending the GOBO Workshop lead by Mike Miville of Miville Photography and Olé Hongvanthong of Photolé Photography. The workshop was held at the Cork Factory in Lancaster. It was the first time Matt and I had ever been there and I have to say how incredible the location is! I hope we get to shoot there again soon!

Anyway, the workshop was filled with a lot of different information and we learned quite a bit just in only 6 hours. I would highly recommend this workshop to anyone who wants to learn to take better photographs, whether you like photography as a hobby or are a seasoned shooter, you can always learn something!

Here are some of the shots Matt and I got throughout the day.







Yours truly












Olé doing his thing

No comments: