Monday, April 27, 2009

Lancaster Photog Shootout 4.20.09

Last Monday, Matt and I got together for the Lancaster Shootout, where we met photographers from the local area, as well as some from as far as New York and other major metro areas.

The organizers brought in models to provide an opportunity to learn and try new things under the subject of wedding/engagement photography. We learned quite a bit, and it was great to meet so many new people with diverse talents!

Here are some of the pictures I took:














Here are the pictures that Matt took:









1 comment:

Abbie said...

Hey Ky! The pictures look great! I love the bowling alley pictures! And I am so happy that you now have a white blog! So many photographers have black blogs and it seems so depressing. I love the white!