Monday, June 16, 2008

Longwood Gardens 6.15.08

After we did Jen & Chris' engagement shoot my husband Matt and I stayed at Longwood Gardens to get in some flower shots. For those of you who don't know me very well, one of my passions is flower photography. I don't know why. I don't have a green thumb. I don't garden. I don't know all of the names of every flower out there but I just LOVE taking pictures of them, especially close up shots. Well, I couldn't go to Longwood and NOT take some time to enjoy the flowers.

A few weeks ago I bought another camera and Matt instantly became my second shooter. He's really starting to enjoy it (and doing a great job!) and I thought you would like to see some of his work from Longwood (and some of mine of course!)

My pictures:
Thats Matt!
Matt's Pictures:

One of my favorite shots that he took! Love this Water Lilly!
Another Water Lilly
Thats me!

No comments: